Farris Plastic Surgery is the First in Dallas and North Texas to Offer the NeoGraft® 2.0 Device for Hair Transplantation
To many Dallas, Texas residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and approximately 30 million women, including many in Dallas, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
After much research, Dr. Zachary Farris has chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft® 2.0 Automated Hair Transplantation system. This system represents the newest technology in hair restoration. Dr. Farris’ practice is the first in Dallas and north Texas to offer the NeoGraft® 2.0 system to patients. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs, and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft® 2.0 Procedure Is The Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft® 2.0 procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® 2.0 procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results
Why Choose the NeoGraft® 2.0 Procedure?
The NeoGraft® system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft® system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft® 2.0 automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft® 2.0 technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft® 2.0 procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
Who is a Candidate for a Hair Transplant with the NeoGraft® 2.0 System?
- Men and women who are suffering from hair loss and are looking for a minimally invasive solution that offers more natural looking results
- Patients who would like the option of wearing a very short haircut in the back or sides of their scalp and who want the least amount of activity restriction (e.g. athletes) after their hair transplant procedure
- Patients who want ‘scar camouflage’ procedures for prior “Strip” procedures, as well as for body hair transplants
- Those who want to restore hair to absent or thinning eyebrows
- An ideal candidate should have good hair density at the back and sides of the scalp (donor areas)